Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lunch with Lou Piniella


0628070001.jpg
Originally uploaded by sindlinger
Courtesy of The Tribune Co., I got to attend a relatively small [~35 people] lunch at Harry Caray's with Lou Piniella this week. I should have a personalized photo with Lou on the way at some point, but here's a shot of the autographed ball we got while we were there.

Random observation: Lou looked pretty sharp in a suit. And if you've seen him on TV in the manager's uni, you know that's not a real flattering look.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Image Source: TimesLeader.com

Made me pretty glad I don't have to wear a baseball uniform on a daily basis, because I'm pretty sure Lou looked a lot better in a suit than I do, which means I'd probably look like a ridiculous jackass in a baseball uniform these days.

No comments: